Get the Uncensored News You Want!

At Seminar on Disinformation Obama Doubles Down On Disinformation

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on telegram
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Obama had a busy week.

He visited the White House on Tuesday where he publicly addressed Biden as vice president, all in his sarcastic style of jest of course.

Biden dutifully saluted his boss on cue.

[You may recall Obama did not want Biden to run in 2019 because, according to sources, he was afraid Biden would “embarrass himself”.]

Wednesday Obama visited his adopted hometown of Chicago to speak at a conference on disinformation.

The Chicago Tribune reports Obama shared a few thoughts on Russia:

Putin represented a very particular reaction to the ideals of democracy but also globalization, the collision of cultures, the ability to harness anger and resentment around an ethno-nationalist mythology.

Say what you want about Putin, but rejection of globalization is not a racial issue.  Nor is love of country grounded in mythology.  My civics class called that history.

Obama had a few other reported quotes of interest:

[R]oughly 40% of the country appears convinced that the current president was elected fraudulently” and a similar percentage disavowed the value of vaccines to curb the COVID-19 pandemic.

Only 40%?  Regardless, should we take that as an indictment on the instincts and intelligence of the other 60%?

Obama rounded out his time at the disinformation conference by doubling down on his own disinformation.

Remember how many times we heard him say “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor” when he was setting the nation up for the Affordable Care Act?

Clips like these abound:


Despite the fact Americans lost their doctors and health plans, an indignant Obama is sticking to his guns on this one.

The Chicago Tribune quotes him as saying:

I believe to this day what I said was accurate.

We don’t.   And we also remember how your Obamacare “Architect”, Jonathan Gruber, bragged it was the “stupidity of the American voter” that helped you get that Act passed.

Here’s Mr. Gruber.

One last question for Obama.

Is Gruber’s “stupid” voter part of the 40% or the 60% you referenced in Chicago this week?

We Love Trump

More Stories

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *