by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 41,834 fatalities, and 3,900,241 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,814,420) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through March 15, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 19,239 deaths and 1,927,063 injuries to 15/03/2022
- 57,858 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 275 deaths
- 66,807 Cardiac disorders incl. 2,818 deaths
- 587 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 59 deaths
- 25,267 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 2,336 Endocrine disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 28,891 Eye disorders incl. 43 deaths
- 145,849 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 739 deaths
- 478,298 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 5,420 deaths
- 2,191 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 102 deaths
- 20,521 Immune system disorders incl. 105 deaths
- 96,216 Infections and infestations incl. 2,050 deaths
- 37,906 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 376 deaths
- 47,460 Investigations incl. 536 deaths
- 12,566 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 316 deaths
- 224,082 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 240 deaths
- 1,992 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 206 deaths
- 309,159 Nervous system disorders incl. 2,042 deaths
- 2,878 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 78 deaths
- 275 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 34,313 Psychiatric disorders incl. 225 deaths
- 7,023 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 287 deaths
- 81,931 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 81,055 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 2,036 deaths
- 87,104 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 158 deaths
- 4,500 Social circumstances incl. 26 deaths
- 23,111 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 225 deaths
- 46,887 Vascular disorders incl. 848 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 11,454 deaths and 629,641 injuries to 15/03/2022
- 16,268 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 125 deaths
- 21,419 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,232 deaths
- 202 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 13 deaths
- 7,318 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
- 613 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 8,478 Eye disorders incl. 35 deaths
- 50,622 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 430 deaths
- 167,548 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,760 deaths
- 864 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 58 deaths
- 6,262 Immune system disorders incl. 22 deaths
- 27,094 Infections and infestations incl. 1,063 deaths
- 10,981 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 217 deaths
- 13,871 Investigations incl. 396 deaths
- 5,254 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 270 deaths
- 77,708 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 229 deaths
- 744 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 86 deaths
- 104,784 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,092 deaths
- 972 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 10 deaths
- 111 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
- 10,458 Psychiatric disorders incl. 184 deaths
- 3,382 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 224 deaths
- 16,271 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 26,098 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,206 deaths
- 31,845 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 100 deaths
- 2,429 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
- 4,547 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 211 deaths
- 13,498 Vascular disorders incl. 419 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 8,490 deaths and 1,204,744 injuries to 15/03/2022
- 14,381 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 294 deaths
- 21,952 Cardiac disorders incl. 890 deaths
- 250 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 9 deaths
- 13,876 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 736 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 20,677 Eye disorders incl. 32 deaths
- 110,238 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 457 deaths
- 319,875 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,944 deaths
- 1,085 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 74 deaths
- 5,664 Immune system disorders incl. 42 deaths
- 48,939 Infections and infestations incl. 681 deaths
- 14,297 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 217 deaths
- 27,658 Investigations incl. 220 deaths
- 13,427 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 134 deaths
- 174,019 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 175 deaths
- 801 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 48 deaths
- 241,639 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,243 deaths
- 658 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 22 deaths
- 201 Product issues incl. 1 death
- 21,701 Psychiatric disorders incl. 75 deaths
- 4,501 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 88 deaths
- 17,618 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 42,871 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,149 deaths
- 53,736 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 71 deaths
- 1,762 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
- 2,534 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 37 deaths
- 29,648 Vascular disorders incl. 562 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 2,651 deaths and 138,793 injuries to 15/03/2022
- 1,372 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 58 deaths
- 2,896 Cardiac disorders incl. 222 deaths
- 47 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 1 death
- 1,477 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
- 112 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 1,819 Eye disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 10,096 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 97 deaths
- 37,546 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 755 deaths
- 171 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 17 deaths
- 605 Immune system disorders incl. 10 deaths
- 10,123 Infections and infestations incl. 225 deaths
- 1,297 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 31 deaths
- 6,680 Investigations incl. 141 deaths
- 856 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 69 deaths
- 18,107 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 60 deaths
- 102 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 10 deaths
- 24,907 Nervous system disorders incl. 258 deaths
- 72 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
- 33 Product issues
- 1,958 Psychiatric disorders incl. 28 deaths
- 597 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 37 deaths
- 3,471 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 7 deaths
- 4,903 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 331 deaths
- 4,125 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 450 Social circumstances incl. 5 deaths
- 1,015 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 83 deaths
- 3,956 Vascular disorders incl. 177 deaths
*These totals are estimates based on reports submitted to EudraVigilance. Totals may be much higher based on percentage of adverse reactions that are reported. Some of these reports may also be reported to the individual country’s adverse reaction databases, such as the U.S. VAERS database and the UK Yellow Card system. The fatalities are grouped by symptoms, and some fatalities may have resulted from multiple symptoms.
U.S. Attorney: 1100% Increase in Military Deaths Following COVID Vaccines – “This is Genocide”
More VAERS-reported vaccine deaths in our military than COVID deaths
by DANIEL HOROWITZ
Both political parties are salivating to draw our military into the Russia-Ukraine war, but neither of them seems to care about what our own leaders have done to these soldiers.
It is now abundantly clear from numerous data points that the shots have caused unimaginable injury among the general population. Military doctors have come forward to show the enormity of this damage in the military, yet the military has chosen to cover it up and tamper with their own health surveillance data in order to conceal the magnitude of the injury. Meanwhile, new data presented in a Florida federal court on behalf of a Navy SEAL demonstrates that, at a minimum, more people died from the shot than from COVID.
On March 10, attorney Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel presented data in court showing 127 VAERS-reported COVID vaccine-related deaths in the military in 2021. That is more than the 93 reported COVID deaths in the military since the beginning of the pandemic. And keep in mind, COVID deaths tend to be overestimated, while VAERS-reported deaths, especially in the military, are underreported. Even CDC researchers recently conceded that “the actual rates of myocarditis per million doses of vaccine are likely higher than estimated” by VAERS reports.
EDWARD DOWD ON FUTURE RECESSION, SHOCKING FINDINGS IN THE CDC COVID DATA AND DEMOCIDE
by Alexandra Bruce
Forbidden Knowledge TV
Fresh off a 7-day suspension from Twitter, BlackRock Whistleblower, Ed Dowd is back, with a horrifying report on Steve Bannon’s War Room.
Ed enlisted the help of an insurance industry expert to parse out the CDC Excess Deaths data. He says, “We were looking for other things but what we found was pretty shocking…He broke it down by age and he created a baselines for each age group to come up with excess mortality.
“And the money chart is really Chart 4, which shows that the Millennial age group, 25 to 44 experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality into the fall. It’s the worst-ever excess mortality, I think, in history.
CDC EXCESS DEATH RATE • AGE 25-44
Millennials actually saw the highest increase in excess deaths of any other age group, due to the mandates imposed upon them, in order to keep their jobs, 7 times higher than the Silent Generation, (those aged 85+).
“Just to give you an idea, when you look at Chart 4, you see when mandates and boosters hit, the acceleration into the fall and then it re-accelerated into the end of the year. The drop-off in that data we see there’s reporting issues. It takes time for Millennial-aged deaths to be reported, because they’re usually not hospital deaths, so that data’s going to be updated and it’s probably gonna show that continued disturbing trend.
“So, just to put some numbers on this, starting in the summer into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess Millennial deaths.
“Basically, Millennials experienced a Vietnam War in the second half of 2021. 58,000 people died in the Vietnam War, US troops [over the course of 10 years], so this generation just experienced a Vietnam War [in 6 months].
“I think this is the smoking gun: that the vaccines are causing excess mortality in all age groups and it’s no coincidence that Rochelle Walensky refuses to answer Senator Ron Johnson’s letters. They’re hiding. Fauci’s gone. She’s gone. They’re hiding.
“So, I’m going to put a word out there. It’s an old word but it should be re-introduced into the conversation. It’s called democide: Death by government. So the government, through the mandates has killed people.”
Ed says that his insurance expert collaborator will not be doing any press conferences but he is taking this report to a financial group that’s on the wrong side of this fraud and that through them, his identity will be made public.
Ed also says that a very senior chief risk officer/actuary just reached out to him, wanting to compare notes, so he thinks this is only the beginning of the response from the financial community.
“If you’re on Wall Street and you still think Pfizer and Moderna are good buys, I’ve got news for you: there’s some catalysts coming that are probably not going to be good for holding those stocks.
Here are a few faces to put on these cold statistics.
Deion Sanders: Jackson State University football coach was vaccinated “for quite a long time” by August, develops three femoral blood clots, has two toes amputated
JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI — Deion “Prime Time” Sanders is, without question, the greatest NFL defensive back of all-time.
He was a two-time consensus All-American cornerback at Florida State University in 1987 and 1988. He was selected fifth overall in the 1989 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons. Mr. Sanders was originally drafted in the sixth round of the MLB (baseball) draft in 1985 by the Kansas City Royals. But he never signed with the team. The New York Yankees drafted him in the 30th round in 1988; and signed him to a contract.
Mr. Sanders, 54, is the only man in history to play in both the Super Bowl and the World Series. He’s also the only man to score an NFL touchdown and hit a MLB homerun in the same week. Two-sport phenom Bo Jackson never even did that. Mr. Sanders was good at baseball, particularly stealing bases. But he was so great as an NFL cornerback, opposing quarterbacks typically avoided throwing to his side of the field altogether. Mr. Sanders was also a prolific kick and punt returner. He played a total of 13 seasons in the MLB and 14 seasons in the NFL.
The guy wasn’t part of the show. He was the show.
Mr. Sanders was inducted into both the Pro Football Hall of Fame and College Football Hall of Fame in 2011. His next challenge in life was coaching his two sons in high school. Then he became the head coach at Jackson State University in 2020, during the so-called pandemic. Both of his sons, Shedeur and Shilo Sanders, are key contributors on the Jackson State team.
Vaxx zealotry run amok
“Coach Prime,” as he’s called by media and his players, got off to a slow start due to so-called COVID-19. Jackson State’s 2020 season was delayed until the spring of 2021. It was also shortened to just seven games. The team went 4-3. Mr. Sanders felt that the only thing preventing him from becoming a great coach, on the same level that he was a player, was COVID-19. He bought into all the injection hysteria hook, line and sinker.
Mr. Sanders told the Arkansas Democrat in July that “freedom of choice is real” as it relates to the injections. He said “quite a few” of his players had already received the shots Mr. Sanders also offered this strange advice regarding the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections.
“I just want the kids to be truly understanding of what’s at hand. I just want them to approach the vaccine like they approach their sex life. Print that. Read between those lines.”
In that same article, Southwestern Athletic Conference commissioner Charles McClelland said, “Get vaccinated because if you don’t, you’re not going to go through the season, and somebody could take your spot. It could be a detriment to the team.”
Mr. Sanders had a more direct and forceful tone a month later. He told the Clarion Ledger that he’d been vaccinated “for quite a long time.” Mr. Sanders then said this:
“One thing about this vaccination, it preserves life. I want a chance to win, to dominate. I want a chance to take this university and these young men and women to another level. How am I going to do that if I’m not here?”
The article goes on to say that the Jackson State football team, including all coaches, players and staff, are 100% vaccinated.
Blood clots and toe amputations
Mr. Sanders reportedly had foot surgery in September. But then everything became a mystery from there. He missed the team’s October 23 game against Bethune-Cookman, and the October 30 game against Mississippi Valley State. It was reported at the time that he was battling “a significant health issue.” Mr. Sanders missed a third game on November 6 against Texas Southern before returning to the sideline the following week. He took to Twitter on November 10, to talk about “complications following [my] foot surgery.”
The full truth would not be revealed until months later when Episode 5 of Barstool Sports’ docuseries Coach Prime was released on March 8. Mr. Sanders suffered from three femoral arterial blood clots in his left leg. Of course vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences. But Mr. Sanders immediately blamed a family history of blood clots. It’s a similar line taken by NFL defense end Vinny Curry. He developed post-injection blood clots in August, forcing him to miss the entire 2021 NFL season. Mr. Curry said his situation was “hereditary.”
Doctors ultimately cut Mr. Sanders’ left leg open to drain fluid that was accumulating inside. That procedure saved his leg. But his big toe and second toe had to be amputated as a result. Mr. Sanders was shocked when he looked at his foot for the first time post-surgery.
Blood clots are one of the top two adverse reactions to the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections, along with heart inflammation. Mr. Sanders is also now at least the fifth case of post-injection amputations we’ve covered on this blog. He lost 35 pounds while in the hospital for those 23 days. Not one mainstream media outlet mentioned his vaccination status or those common adverse reactions.
Read the full article at The COVID Blog.
Kimberley Kitching: 52-Year-Old Australian Senator Dies Suddenly After Suffering Heart Attack
Australian politics is in shock after Labor senator Kimberley Kitching died suddenly, aged 52. The Labor senator, who was fully vaccinated, suffered a suspected heart attack on Thursday.
Kitching’s sudden death has prompted tributes from across the political divide. The federal opposition leader, Anthony Albanese, said on Thursday night:
“The Labor family is in shock tonight at the tragic news that our friend and colleague senator Kimberley Kitching has died suddenly in Melbourne. My sincere condolences to her family. Kimberley will be missed by us all.”
Labor senator Kimberley Kitching in the Senate. She died suddenly on Thursday aged 52 of a suspected heart attack.
The prime minister, Scott Morrison, also offered his condolences, describing Kitching’s death as “a deep and terrible shock”. Morrison said in a statement:
“She demonstrated that her passion for her country was always greater than any partisan view. She clearly loved her country and it genuinely showed.”
Kitching, a Victorian senator since 2016, had posted a picture to her social media accounts in July last year showing her receiving her second COVID shot. Part of the caption of her vaccine proof photo was:
“I feel so lucky to be fully vaccinated from corona virus as of today.
Please go and get it done, for your health and peace of mind, for your loved ones and your country.”
Born in Brisbane, Senator Kitching entered the Federal Parliament in 2016, replacing Stephen Conroy in the upper house.
She developed a reputation as a strong advocate of human rights and democracy and was known for her hawkish views on China. She recently received a global award recognizing her work advocating for a “Magnitsky-style” human rights sanctions regime in Australia.
She is survived by her husband Andrew Landeryou.
Read the full article at The COVID World.
What killed Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage?
The city of Louisville’s Covid vaccine coordinator – and a vocal proponent of mRNA shots – “died unexpectedly” last week. She was 36. The city doesn’t seem to think it needs to say more. It’s wrong.
by Alex Berenson
For over a year, Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage urged people to take Covid vaccines.
She urged them online, in person, and in briefings with Louisville’s mayor. She tweeted a picture of herself opening a box of mRNA jabs and said she’d had “a little visit from the Pfizer fairy.” She was thrilled when regulators authorized shots for five-year-olds and disappointed when Pfizer postponed its application for six-month-olds.
She didn’t just talk or tweet, either. She ran the city of Louisville’s vaccine clinic, which injected people with almost 120,000 shots.
And she wanted vaccine mandates.
Last week, Dr. Hartlage died.
She was attending a medical conference in Florida. Her death was “sudden and unexpected,” according to Louisville’s chief health strategist. Dr. Hartlage was 36.
Beyond that, no details are available.
Sudden deaths in adults under 40 are frequently overdoses or suicides, of course. But Dr. Hartlage’s Twitter feed makes her appear to be as unlikely a candidate for either as anyone alive. In one of her final tweets, she proudly talked of helping a passenger who was having an emergency on a flight she was taking.
So how did Dr. Hartlage die? Was her death a cardiac event?
I understand this question is awful for her husband and the people who knew and loved her.
But she forfeited her right to privacy when she cajoled other people to take Covid shots that are known to have cardiac dangers to young people – and even encouraged mandatory vaccinations. “Sudden and unexpected” will not do. (If I “died after a brief illness,” you can bet the bluechecks on Twitter would insist on knowing whether Covid had killed me; and they’d be right to ask.)
The city of Louisville needs to be honest about what happened, the sooner the better.
Read the full article on Substack.com.
Kevin Hopkins: 42-year-old Intrepid Artists International representative suffers massive heart attack on birthday, dies one week later
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA — A 42-year-old father, husband and music executive is dead, under all too familiar circumstances in 2022.
A music manager for a currently touring artist informed The COVID Blog™ of this story. They asked to be anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter.
Intrepid Artists International (“Intrepid”) was founded in 1994 by Rick Booth. It is a music talent agency that nurtures and represents musicians and entertainers. Blues is their most represented genre, followed by Root Rock, Soul and Funk. Memphis guitarist and blues singer Eric Gales is perhaps their most prominent act of 34 artists listed on the website. He’s featured in several YouTube videos with over one million views. Mr. Gales appeared on The Arsenio Hall Show on August 16, 1991 when was 17 years old.
As we’ve chronicled with Adele and Celine Dion, the entire music industry has faced myriad obstacles since the so-called pandemic commenced. It is especially difficult on those who rely on live shows for revenue.
Making adjustments during the so-called pandemic
Mr. Booth and Intrepid have felt the sting of the so-called pandemic, as did the entire music industry. Bars, restaurants and clubs were closed, festivals and concerts cancelled, etc. Both artists and music executives were struggling. Mr. Booth spoke about all this on the Making A Scene Presents podcast with Richard L’Hommedieu on March 21, 2021. Note that Mr. L’Hommedieu makes his “fully-vaccinated” status quite public on social media.
The 38-minute conversation started off with Mr. Booth talking about the struggles of both Intrepid and the music industry at-large since March 2020. “None of us have had a paycheck since the end of September,” Mr. Booth said. The company received a PPP loan in May. The entire team, including Senior Artist Representative Kevin “K-Hop” Hopkins, was furloughed four months later; and the company moved out of the offices it occupied for 26 years in late October. But things started picking up in early 2021 when Mr. Booth started receiving numerous calls for bookings. He credited the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections for the turnaround.
“Eric [Gales] has been vaccinated. A lot of my guys are getting their vaccinations, so I feel good about things,” he told Mr. L’Hommedieu. Venues started reopening en masse at the beginning of 2021, with “social distancing” and mask rules. Mr. Booth said the music industry was bouncing back globally except for in countries “that had not done a good job getting the vaccination out,” he said. “The reason that we are trending so positive in the U.S. is because the vaccination process right now has really cranked up and has really been moving along with very little drama to it.”
Mr. L’Hommedieu and Mr. Booth talked about the Save Our Stages Act. It was signed into law By President Donald Trump on December 27, 2020 as part of the $900 billion coronavirus relief package. The bill allocated $15 billion for independent music venues. But Mr. Booth said neither venues, promoters, etc. nor the music talent had received anything as of the interview. The Small Business Administration revamped the procedures in June, and funds started being allocated thereafter. But apparently there are no funds at all allocated for the actual musicians, just the companies.
Towards the end of the interview, Mr. Booth circled back to vaccinations and booking dates in Europe. “I don’t know what’s going to happen there because they aren’t taking care of themselves with the vaccinations,” he said. “I have dates booked over there, and I’m hoping my folks that are vaccinated can go.”
Mr. Booth tagged Mr. Hopkins in an August 27 Facebook post celebrating a successful 2021 summer for Intrepid artists. “If we want to continue the fun, we all need to Vax up and Mask Up! All of our jobs all depend on it,” he wrote.
Mr. Hopkins also celebrated the fast start Intrepid got off to in the early summer of 2021.
Many Intrepid shows require proof of vaccination for entry. Popa Chubby is an Intrepid artist. Here is the Instagram post promoting a short Massachusetts tour in September.
Death of Kevin Hopkins
Mr. Hopkins was celebrating his 42nd birthday on Friday, February 25. He apparently suffered a sudden cardiac arrest. Mrs. Hopkins found him unresponsive in their home. Nobody knows how long he was there without blood going to his brain. Paramedics got his heart pumping again, and rushed Mr. Hopkins to a nearby hospital. But from all accounts, his brain simply went too long without blood/oxygen. He passed away on March 4.
Mr. Hopkins had been with Intrepid for 15 years. He was originally from Missouri, and a big-time Kansas City Chiefs fan.
Read the full article at The COVID Blog.
South African DJ Dimplez, aka Tumi Mooi, suffers brain hemorrhage, dead after promoting mRNA injections on social media
VOSLOORUS, SOUTH AFRICA — A popular, 40-year-old South African DJ and entrepreneur is dead, sending shock waves through the country’s hip-hop community.
DJ Dimplez, whose real name is Tumi Mooi, is the founder of Pop Bottles Entertainment, a talent and event branding agency. He was also a very influential presence in South African hip-hop. DJ Dimplez won three South African Hip Hop Awards in 2013, including DJ of the Year. He won the award again in 2014. DJ Dimplez was also a social media influencer, with over 471,000 Twitter followers and 143,000 Instagram followers.
He is best known for his 2014 hits “Way Up” and “Yaya.”
Vaccine promotions and death
DJ Dimplez received his first injection on July 21, according to his Instagram page. It’s unclear which injection he received. But several Twitter threads with his friends and fans suggest that it was Pfizer. At least one person in the IG thread did not approve of his decision. Another told the tired “is your 5G improved yet” joke, prompting a laugh out loud emoji from Dimplez.
He received his second injection on September 13, according to his Twitter page.
There’s no indication on Twitter or Instagram that he received a booster shot.
A DJ named Karabo Ted tweeted that Dimplez was performing a gig at a restaurant called Moagi Wings on March 5. “[Dimplez] cried and no one was allowed to be close by,” Karabo Ted wrote. “Now today he’s no more. Weirdest thing I’ve witnessed in my life!! WOW MAN!!”
Another witness on Facebook said he “just collapsed” on stage and was rushed to the hospital.
Buzz Life News reported that he collapsed in his home the morning of March 6.
The Mooi family announced the next day that DJ Dimplez suffered a “sudden brain hemorrhage,” meaning a stroke. He passed away that morning.
His funeral was livestreamed on March 11.
Read the full article at The COVID Blog.
Covid: Woman died from rare vaccine side-effect
by the BBC
A mother died from a “catastrophic” bleed on the brain caused by a rare side-effect of the Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has concluded.
Kim Lockwood, 34, complained of an excruciating headache eight days after her AstraZeneca jab in March 2021.
Her condition quickly deteriorated and she was pronounced dead 17 hours after being admitted to Rotherham Hospital.
At Doncaster Coroner’s court, she recorded the cause of death as Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) and returned a verdict of misadventure.
The inquest heard administrative secretary Mrs Lockwood first went to Rotherham Hospital’s A&E on 22 March but left without being seen after a long wait.
She returned the next morning suffering from debilitating headaches, blurred vision and vomiting, and by midday could not speak in full sentences.
By 02:00 on 24 March, the mother-of-two was unresponsive and her family was called to say their goodbyes.
IMAGE SOURCE,LOCKWOOD FAMILY
Read the full article at the BBC.